Rig Locums are looking for a Staff Grade Ophthalmologist to start on the 1st April for 4 months covering General Ophthalmology clinics in an NHS trust located in Kent, England,
The department would like someone that is a senior staff grade and has had UK experience within the NHS who can get stuck straight in with the system.
The clinics will include General Ophthalmology clinics, YAG lasers and PI (no emergency clinics in Ophthalmology will be involved).
How will you get paid?
As this is a locum you will be paid weekly by getting your time sheet every week end for you pay the following Friday.
Why should you work with RIG?
- Dedicated consultant here to help you, 24 hours a day.
- We are on all NHS approved frameworks.
- Two weekly payrolls
- Competitive rates
- Operating since 2006.
- Great Referral schemes
What we require from you to start the job?
- DBS – or a copy of the update service check
- 2 references covering the last 3 years
- Relevant NHS experience
- FTW Report – Bloods
- Mandatory Training – In Date to include:
- Basic Life Support/ALS
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Level 1&2
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children Level 1&2
- Infection Control/Prevention
- Right to work
- Full breakdown of rates
- GMC (Any warnings/suspensions/cautions/convictions on GMC must be flagged)
Are you an Ophthalmology SPR looking for work and think that this role is for you?
Please get in touch with the Ophthalmology Recruitment specialist at RIG LOCUMS Lauren Mizzi on her mobile 07551156449 or send your CV to email@example.com.