Rig Locums are looking for a Locum Cataract Consultant to work in an NHS trust located in South Wales.
The client are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, for a 3 month period with the view to extend. The Dr will be required to undertake Glaucoma, General, Cataract and Laser clinics but to also perform Cataract surgeries with 6 per list.
The Client is looking for a candidate with at least 1 year of UK Ophthalmology experience.
Why should you work with RIG?
- Dedicated consultant here to help you, 24 hours a day.
- We are on all NHS approved frameworks.
- Two weekly payrolls
- Competitive rates
- Operating since 2006.
- Great Referral schemes
What we require from you to start the job?
- DBS – or a copy of the update service check
- 2 references covering the last 3 years
- Relevant NHS experience
- FTW Report – Bloods
- Mandatory Training – In Date to include:
- Basic Life Support/ALS
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Level 1&2
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children Level 1&2
- Infection Control/Prevention
- Right to work
- Full breakdown of rates
- GMC (Any warnings/suspensions/cautions/convictions on GMC must be flagged)
Are you a Locum Cataract Consultant looking for work and think that this role is for you?
Please get in touch with the Ophthalmology Recruitment specialist at RIG LOCUMS Lauren Mizzi on her mobile 07551156449 or send your CV to email@example.com.