Rig Locums are looking for a Locum Ophthalmology SPR to start in a NHS trust located in the South of England in Essex.
The role is required to start as soon as possible for a 3 month period, with the view to extend. The rota will be Monday- Friday 08:00 – 18:00 with the opportunity to do clinics on Saturday and Sunday 11:00-17:00.
How will you get paid?
As this is a locum you will be paid weekly by getting your time sheet every week end for you pay the following Friday.
Why should you work with RIG?
- Dedicated consultant here to help you, 24 hours a day.
- We are on all NHS approved frameworks.
- Two weekly payrolls
- Competitive rates
- Operating since 2006.
- Great Referral schemes
What we require from you to start the job?
- DBS – or a copy of the update service check
- 2 references covering the last 3 years
- Relevant NHS experience
- FTW Report – Bloods
- Mandatory Training – In Date to include:
- Basic Life Support/ALS
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Level 1&2
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children Level 1&2
- Infection Control/Prevention
- Right to work
- GMC (Any warnings/suspensions/cautions/convictions on GMC must be flagged)
Are you an Ophthalmology SPR looking for work and think that this role is for you?
Please get in touch with the Ophthalmology Recruitment specialist at RIG LOCUMS Lauren Mizzi on her mobile 07551156449 or send your CV to email@example.com.