CPL UK Health are currently recruiting for a Consultant in Gynaecology with solid NHS experience to take up a locum placement in the Sheffield area.
This locum role is full time and will be for April 2022 – July 2022 (plus likely extension)
- April 2022 – July 2022 initially
- Full rota including nights, weekends and on calls
- Will include Resident night shifts as well as off site on call hours paid at 50%
We are hoping to hear from doctors who are free immediately to start as soon as possible. This is a medium sized labour ward so doctors must be comfortable working in a fairly busy environment.
For this role the locum will need a minimum of six months UK/NHS experience and all relevant certifications and qualifications will be required.
The rates are expected to be approx £100-110 per hour but negotiable.
Doctors will need to supply:
- Full GMC Licence
- Right to Work in the UK
- 2 Recent References
- Valid DBS Cert
- Occ Health reports
- Mandatory training Certs
For more information please contact Fiona Murphy on 07584 147653 or please send your CV via email to [email protected]
The benefits of working with CPL UK;
- · Approved NHS Framework Supplier
- · Weekly Payroll
- · CPD training provided including BLS
- · Expert Recruiters working solely in one Specialty
- · Designated Body for the GMC
- · Excellent referral schemes