CPL UK Health are currently recruiting for a Consultant in Gynaecology with solid NHS experience to take up a locum placement in the Nottingham area.
This locum role is full time and will be for April 2022 – July 2022 (plus likely extension)
We are hoping to hear from doctors who are free immediately to start as soon as possible. This is a medium sized labour ward so doctors must be comfortable working in a fairly busy environment.
For this role the locum will need a minimum of six months UK/NHS experience and all relevant certifications and qualifications will be required.
The rates are expected to be approx £100-110 per hour but negotiable.
- Both Obstetrics and Gynaecology requirements, full time including on calls
- must be able to do Gynae theatres
- it would be helpful but not essential if they were able to do outpatient hysteroscopy and termination clinics.
Doctors will need to supply:
- Full GMC Licence
- Right to Work in the UK
- 2 Recent References
- Valid DBS Cert
- Occ Health reports
- Mandatory training Certs
For more information please contact Fiona Murphy on 07584 147653 or please send your CV via email to [email protected]
The benefits of working with CPL UK;
- · Approved NHS Framework Supplier
- · Weekly Payroll
- · CPD training provided including BLS
- · Expert Recruiters working solely in one Specialty
- · Designated Body for the GMC
- · Excellent referral schemes