CPL Healthcare are working in collaboration with a with Walsall Manor Hospital. We are looking for qualified Recovery Practitioners to join a growing team of Nurses and Health care professionals. You will help support Walsall Hospital in delivering high quality elective treatments to patients in a multi-specialty surgical service from a purpose-built unit.
Shifts are available on weekends Saturday & Sunday, with working hours 8am to 5pm.
The daily pay rate is £400 per day umbrella.
Scrub Nurse Requirements:
- NMC registered
- Minimum of a year experience working as a Scrub or Recovery Nurse
- Excellent team working skills, adaptability and professionalism
- Dedication, compassion and commitment
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
CPL Registration Requirements:
- Passport and visa if applicable (for Right to Work check)
- One proof of address (for ID confirmation) – please see list attached of documents we accept.
- Professional Registration Letter/Certificate (GMC)
- Appraisal Certificate/Summary
- Indemnity Insurance Certificate
- CV & Referee Details – Please provide us with 2 or more professional referees (name, job title, business name, email, contact number) covering latest employment and another one during the last 3 years of employment or training
- DBS Certificate – must be on the update service
- Immunisation reports
- Mandatory Training including Basic Life Support Training – Please provide copies of basic life support, manual handling level 2, safeguarding children & adults Level 2, health & safety, fire safety, infection prevention control, equality & diversity, preventing radicalisation, information governance, mental capacity act.
With CPL you will have access to a range of insourcing companies we work with so whether you wanted flexible ad hoc work or work on a block booking basis for continuity we will be able to help.
If you are interested in this work then please apply and/or contact : Remel
Mobile – 07990 034 533
Email – [email protected]