CPL UK Healthcare are currently assisting a private client of ours to recruit for a PICU staff nurse. If you are interested in a full time role working within a prestigious hospital aligning yourself with some of the best healthcare professionals in the UK, then this role is the for you.
Paediatric Intensive care Nurses will be required to provide a high standard of holistic family centred care for the children and families. Have the ability to promote & establish a good relationships with children and their families as well as communicate effectively at all levels within their multi-disciplinary team.
Location – Central London
Hours: 37.5 hrs p/w ( part time hours can be considered)
- Salary: Competitive dependent on experience & skills Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
Welcome Bonus for successful new starters !!!!
Skills & Experience:
- NMC Child Registered Nurse
- Post grad nursing experience in PICU or paediatric High Dependency Unit
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work closely as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Care, compassion and empathy
By applying to this job you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented fully by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning your travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses etc
For more information on this role please contact Remel Benjamin on 07990 034 533 or email on [email protected]