We are looking for a passionate and experienced Staff Nurse to join our private insourcing company working in hospitals in Manchester. You will ideally have at least one years’ experience within a surgical environment and have a drive to provide first class patient care and a quality patient experience.
You must be a Registered General Nurse (RGN) and be fully registered with the NMC to be successful in your application
- Registered General Nurse/NMC registration
- Minimum one year post qualification nursing experience.
- Previous experience in Ophthalmology, Theatre, General surgery or Outpatients
- Awareness of responsibilities in relation to NMC Professional Code of Conduct.
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- NMC Registration
- Assist in Ophthalmic theatre procedures as scrub nurse or recovery nurse.
- High standards of care and attention to detail
- Use clinical judgement and analytical skills to pro-actively identify potential problems during the patients’ clinical pathway that require Consultant / Surgeon input.
- Work with Consultants supporting them and delivering excellent care to patients during their clinical pathway.
- Provide clinical advice for patients, within level of competency.
- Administer drugs and treatments as prescribed according to the NMC guidelines
- £300 per day
- Monthly pay
if you are interested please get in contact:
CPL also pay referral fees for successful candidates shared with us for this role.