We are looking for an experienced Outpatients RGN to join the team working within a private hospital setting in London.
- You will be working on a busy outpatients department
- Undertaking clinics
- Must have a minimum of 1 year post reg experience
- Be committed to delivering high quality patient care
Who we are looking for :
- Be NMC registered – your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 6 months post reg experience.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
- Able to carry out wound dressings
- Experience working within the private sector is desirable Phlebotomy, cannulation, ECGs, and intravenous antibiotics would be an advantage
- Ability to work well independently and within a team Good written, numerical, and verbal communication skills
- Delivering the highest quality of outpatient care to patients Working well as part of a supportive team, offering knowledge and support as well as working well independently Assessing patient needs with enthusiasm and empath,
- always ensuring safety and comfort of patients
- Planning, implementing and evaluating care programs, keeping in line with policies and guidelines
- Carrying out clinical nursing procedures, including administering medication, assistance with minor procedures, monitoring vital signs, venipuncture and chaperoning
- Keeping patient medical records, up to date, accurate and managing them on an IT System
Exciting opportunity to work in a great team environment. To discuss this further, contact [email protected] or call on 07990 034 533 and I will provide you with more information.