Rig Locums are looking for a General Medicine consultant, to start in an NHS trust located in South West England, The department would like to the consultant to start as soon as possible, for 4 months, with the view to extend.
General Medicine Consultant
- Monday to Friday
- 0900 – 1700
- Covering COVID 19 ward – 15 beds
- Dedicated junior team (2 x SHO’s)
- Starting ASAP
- 4 months initially
- PPE in line with government guidelines
- Umbrella Payment
How will you get paid?
As this is a locum you will be paid weekly by getting your time sheet every week end for you pay the following Friday, via Umbrella.
Why should you work with RIG?
- Dedicated consultant here to help you, 24 hours a day.
- We are on all NHS approved frameworks.
- Two weekly payrolls
- Competitive rates
- Operating since 2006.
- Great Referral schemes
What we require from you to start the job?
- 6 Months + of UK experience
- DBS – or a copy of the update service check
- 2 references covering the last 3 years
- FTW Report – Bloods
- Right to work
Are you a General Medicine Consultant wanting to work in the South West of England?
Please get in touch with the Lauren Mizzi on 07551156449 or send your CV to email@example.com.