CPL UK Health are looking for an experienced Consultant Gastroenterology in Northern Ireland to start in April on a 3 month contract with a view of an extension.
- Consultant Gastroenterology
- Northern Ireland
- Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
- 3 months position with the view of an extension
- 1:6 ward round and in reach Saturday/Sunday 08:00-12:00 approx.
- GMC with license to practice
- Right to work in the UK
- 2 References
- Must have MRCP
- Endoscopy experience is essential
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start immediately for a minimum of 4 weeks
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Brendan Mulvaney on 07584 147653 or email email@example.com with your CV for immediate consideration.
**Not for you? Please feel free to pass on our details to anyone that may be interested in this position, and enter yourself into our referral bonus scheme** : https://www.riglocums.com/doctor-jobs/refer-a-candidate/