Rig Locums are looking for 3 Locum Radiology consultants across two popular sites in the south east region. The Radiology locum would be required to ideally start as soon as possible, however the department are willing to wait for the right candidate.
The three posts are for a minimum of 3 months, with the view to extend.
What are the department looking for?
- General reporting experience in both CT & MR
- Sub specialities are preferred however not essential – MSK/Intervention/GI
The rota will be Monday Friday, minimum 40 hours a week, 8:30- 17:30 with admin session’s included, the department will also consider part time vacancies too.
What will you require?
- Minimum 6 months experience
- 2 recent references
- GMC, with a licence to practice
- Valid DBS within the last year, if you do not have one we will put one into process for you.
Are you a locum Radiology Consultant looking for work and think this is the right job for you?
Please contact Samuel Warrington, Dermatology Recruitment Consultant and send your CV to [email protected] or call Samuel on 07584 472 58