CPL UK Health are looking for an SHO that has experience in General Medicine. This role is perfect for a candidate looking for a stable 3 month role. This is a full time role including on-calls. You will be working for a hospital that focuses strongly on delivering an amazing service to their patients.
- SHO’s/FY1/FY2/Junior doctors NEEDED
- Long term – 3 months
- Full time rota including some weekends
- £45-£50 PAYE
- GMC with license to practice
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience in Glaucoma NEEDED
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start IMMEDIATELY
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Ashlee Legister on 07879475175 or email [email protected] with your CV for immediate consideration.