Rig Locums are looking for a General Medicine consultant, to start in an NHS trust located in West Sussex, The department would like to the consultant to start as soon as possible, for 3 months, with the view to extend.
The rota will require cover for 08.00-16.00 Must be flexible immediate start
How will you get paid?
As this is a locum you will be paid weekly by getting your time sheet every week end for you pay the following Friday.
Why should you work with RIG?
- Dedicated consultant here to help you, 24 hours a day.
- We are on all NHS approved frameworks.
- Two weekly payrolls
- Competitive rates
- Operating since 2006.
- Great Referral schemes
What we require from you to start the job?
- 6 Months + of UK experience
- DBS – or a copy of the update service check
- 2 references covering the last 3 years
- Relevant NHS experience
- FTW Report – Bloods
- Mandatory Training – In Date to include:
- Basic Life Support/ALS
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Level 1&2
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children Level 1&2
- Infection Control/Prevention
- Right to work
- GMC (Any warnings/suspensions/cautions/convictions on GMC must be flagged
Are you a General Medicine Consultant wanting to work in the West Sussex?
Please get in touch with the Mason Halliday on 07990 034 533 or send your CV to [email protected]