Rig Locums are looking for 2 General Medicine Locum consultants to start in an NHS trust located in Nottinghamshire. The department are looking for someone to start on the 16th March for 6 months, with the view to extend for another 6 months.
The position will be covering the winter wards, 9-5 Monday – Friday,
As this is a locum position, you will be paid an hourly rate, through a Pay As you Earn Module.
Why should you work with RIG?
- Dedicated consultant here to help you, 24 hours a day.
- We are on all NHS approved frameworks.
- Two weekly payrolls
- Competitive rates
- Operating since 2006.
- Great Referral schemes
What we require from you to start the job?
- 6 Months + of UK experience
- DBS – or a copy of the update service check
- 2 references covering the last 3 years
- Relevant NHS experience
- FTW Report – Bloods
- Mandatory Training – In Date to include:
- Basic Life Support/ALS
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Level 1&2
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children Level 1&2
- Infection Control/Prevention
- Right to work
- GMC (Any warnings/suspensions/cautions/convictions on GMC must be flagged
Are you a General Medicine Consultant wanting to work in the Nottinghamshire? Then this position may be for you!
Please get in touch with the Lauren Mizzi on 07551156449 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.