Rig Locums are looking for an Locum ENT consultant to start in an NHS trust located in Scotland.
The trust are looking for someone to start on the 2nd March – for a month with the possibility if extension.
Working 40 hours per week + potential evening and weekend on-call to be discussed and agreed within the Department.
The Department are looking for an experienced ENT Consultant who can get stuck into the department straight away and can fit well into the team.
Why should you work with RIG?
- Dedicated consultant here to help you, 24 hours a day.
- We are on all NHS approved frameworks.
- Two weekly payrolls
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Operating since 2006.
- Great Referral schemes
What we require from you to start the job?
- DBS – or a copy of the update service check
- 2 references covering the last 3 years
- Relevant NHS experience
- FTW Report – Bloods
- Mandatory Training – In Date to include:
- Basic Life Support/ALS
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Level 1&2
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children Level 1&2
- Infection Control/Prevention
- Right to work
- Full breakdown of rates
- GMC (Any warnings/suspensions/cautions/convictions on GMC must be flagged)
Are you an ENT Consultant looking for a Consultant locum position located in Scotland?
Please get in touch with the ENT recruitment specialist in Lauren Mizzi via email and send your CV to lauren.mizzi@riglocums,com or call 07551156449.