Rig Locums are looking for an ENT Specialty Dr to start an NHS position located in Kent. The position will be to start from as soon as possible for 3 months with the view to extend.
The ENT department are looking for an Spr with at least 6 months NHS experience to get stuck into the department straight away.
The rota will be 9-5 Monday to Friday, with the possibility of on – call for the right candidate.
Why should you work with RIG?
- Dedicated consultant here to help you, 24 hours a day.
- We are on all NHS approved frameworks.
- Two weekly payrolls
- Competitive rates
- Operating since 2006.
- Great Referral schemes
What we require from you to start the job?
- DBS – or a copy of the update service check
- 2 references covering the last 3 years
- Relevant NHS experience
- FTW Report – Bloods
- Mandatory Training – In Date to include:
- Basic Life Support/ALS
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Level 1&2
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children Level 1&2
- Infection Control/Prevention
- Right to work
- Full breakdown of rates
- GMC (Any warnings/suspensions/cautions/convictions on GMC must be flagged)
Are you a ENT specialty Dr looking for work and think that this role is for you?
Please get in touch with the ENT Recruitment specialist at RIG LOCUMS Lauren Mizzi on her mobile 07551156449 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.