Rig locums are looking for an ENT SPR located in a trust located in the South West Coast of England.
The job will consist of a Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00 rota with on-calls included. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP for 3 months, with the view to extend.
The client is looking for an experienced ENT Specialty Dr who has at least 6 months UK experience, who can get stuck into the department straight away.
Why should you work with RIG?
- Dedicated consultant here to help you, 24 hours a day.
- We are on all NHS approved frameworks.
- Two weekly payrolls
- Competitive rates
- Operating since 2006.
- Great Referral schemes
What we require from you to start the job?
- DBS – or a copy of the update service check
- 2 references covering the last 3 years
- Relevant NHS experience
- FTW Report – Bloods
- Mandatory Training – In Date to include:
- Basic Life Support/ALS
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Level 1&2
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children Level 1&2
- Infection Control/Prevention
- Right to work
- Full breakdown of rates
- GMC (Any warnings/suspensions/cautions/convictions on GMC must be flagged)
Are you an ENT Staff Grade looking for a SPR locum position?
Please get in touch with the ENT recruitment specialist in Lauren Mizzi via email and send your CV to lauren.mizzi@riglocums,com or call 07551156449.