RIG Locums have been empowered by our Healthcare Client in Northern Ireland to bring this exciting new vacancy to the locum market.
I would love to speak with any doctor who is looking for a Locum Consultant role in Community Paediatrics. This locum contract has financial approval for a minimum of 3 months with the huge likelihood to extend beyond. We have placed many doctors into locum roles with this trust which have remained in post long term.
Key Details of this role:
- ASAP Start
- Mon-Fri, 9-5 (can be flexible for 2-3 days per week)
- Flexible Job Plan
- Umbrella Pay
What you need to apply:
- GMC Registration
- UK Right to Work – Visa / BRP / GB or EU Passport
- Full Driving License & Access to vehicle
You will be required to submit other documents to complete registration and compliance and I will assist you through the process and to make it as straightforward as possible.
Why Work with RIG?:
- Dedicate Specialist Recruiter
- Full Payroll Set Up Facility
- Compliance and On-boarding Service
- CPD Assistance
- Designated Body & Responsible Officer Program
- Framework Accredited and Compliant Agency
- Access to all Specialist Locum Roles with NHS and Private Healthcare
If you or anyone you know would like to speak with me about your next career move, please do get in touch. Either click Apply Now or contact Brendan direct, 07587 031067 / [email protected]