CPL UK Health are offering an amazing locum role to an SHO specialising in Anaesthetics. This is a role that is solely based around on call shifts. The perfect candidate will be covering the junior on call rota. Therefore, if you are someone that doesn’t mind working ad-hoc shifts throughout the next few months, this role would be perfect for you.
- SHO’s/FY2/Junior doctors NEEDED
- AD-HOC shifts
- On-calls ONLY
- Rota of dates available upon request
- £45 + PAYE
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start IMMEDIATELY
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Ashlee Legister on 07879475175 or email [email protected] with your CV for immediate consideration.