CPL UK Health are working with a client that is looking for an Anaesthetist specialist registrar. We are looking for an Anaesthetist that is able to work on a full time rota for the next 4 months. You will be working for an amazing hospital located in Wolverhampton. They
- Registrar/SpR/Specialty doctor/Specialist registrar
- Full time rota
- 9-6pm shifts
- Accommodation can be arranged (price list on request)
- £65 – £75 PAYE
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Experience in Anaesthetics NEEDED
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start IMMEDIATELY
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Ashlee Legister on 07879475175 or email [email protected] with your CV for immediate consideration.