PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK ALONGSIDE GMC REGISTERED*
CPL UK Health are delighted to be working with a hospital based in the West Midlands. We are looking for an air trained registrar to cover on call ITU shifts. Doctor must be able to start ASAP and take on a full time rota until August 2022. You will be mainly covering an ITU on call rota but if you would also like normal shifts, this can also be added in. This is perfect for someone that is willing to take on a long term contract with possible extension.
- West Midlands
- February 2022 start
- On call ITU shifts
- Rota can be clarified once candidate is secured
- £70 – £80
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Experience in ITU and MUST be air trained
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start February 2022
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Ashlee Legister on 07879475175 or email me at [email protected]