LEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK ALONGSIDE GMC REGISTERED*
CPL UK Health are working closely with a hospital based in Cumbria. They are looking to bring a Locum Consultant Anaesthetist on board for a 5 month contract. MUST have experience in Acute and Chronic pain. Candidate must also be able to start ASAP. You will be working for a Trust that believes strongly on 4 different values and they are kindness, respect, ambition and collaboration.
- ASAP Start
- Rota available upon request
- Full time rota (8-5pm)
- 5 months – possible extension
- £100 – £115 paye
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Experience in Acute and Chronic pain
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Available to start March 2022
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Fiona Murphy on 07584 147653 or email me at [email protected]