RIG Locums are looking for a Consultant Grade Paediatrician to act down and cover a new vacancy with our NHS Client in South Wales. This is a full time role to begin ASAP for a minimum of 6 months.
The department would like someone who is a Consultant Paediatrician and who would be happy to act down to SPR Grade.
How will you get paid?
As this is an Umbrella Paid Locum role you will be paid weekly from Second Friday onwards.
Why should you work with RIG?
- Dedicated consultant here to help you, 24 hours a day.
- We are on all NHS approved frameworks.
- Two weekly payrolls
- Competitive rates
- Operating since 2006.
- Great Referral schemes
What we require from you to start the job?
- DBS – or a copy of the update service check
- 2 references covering the last 3 years
- Relevant NHS experience
- FTW Report – Bloods
- Mandatory Training – In Date to include:
- Basic Life Support/ALS
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Level 1&2
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children Level 1&2
- Infection Control/Prevention
- Right to work
- Full breakdown of rates
- GMC (Any warnings/suspensions/cautions/convictions on GMC must be flagged)
Please get in touch with your Paediatrics Recruitment Specialist at RIG Locums, Brendan Mulvaney on 07587 031 067 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org