RIG Locums are working with a number of NHS clients nationwide and are looking for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Doctors to work;
- Long term Locum roles (4 weeks – 12 months+)
- Shifts / part time / On Call cover locum roles
- Must have GMC and UK right to work.
- We are the agency that sponsors the GMC’s ‘Welcome to UK practice’ Course: http://www.gmc-uk.org/news/28680.asp’. We are a favourite of the NHS.Other commitments? Many vacancies are now considering candidates for 1 – 3 days a week, flexible for your convenience.For more information on how to register with RIG please contact Max Fax Recruitment Consultant:
- Overseas doctors services: – We can help you relocate to the NHS, supporting you every step of the process from setting up bank accounts to finding accommodation – We have a specialist international team that are experts at guiding you through RIG registration and transitioning to the NHS – We can help you find a long term locum role if you have an applicable visa – from 4 weeks to 12 months.
- UK doctor services: – We can help you make the transition from SHO to middle grade, or even land your first Consultant role – Already a Consultant? We can find you a role that is more lucrative, a better location or offers more flexibility to your rota.
- Why RIG Locums? Simple registration process with a dedicated compliance team, smooth weekly payments with an experienced payroll team. One specialist recruiter from registration to post-placement who will work with you exclusively and as a priority.
- Please send your CV to the following;
- Jasmin Finn
- +44 (0) 74-607-82953 /