RIG Locum are urgently looking for experienced Middle Grade’s in Stroke Medicine in the Midlands for a 2 month period with the possibility of extension. It is essential you have experience in stroke thrombolysis and TIA services. Candidates on the specialist register for Geriatric Medicine and dual accreditation in Stroke and Geriatrics are desirable but not essential.
You will be working alongside the acute, geriatric and neurology department and the role may include geriatric ward rounds. You will be expected to undertake all aspects of stroke medicine within the unit, provide an inpatient and outpatient clinic service as well as general assistance.
- GMC registered
- Right to work in the UK
- 1 year Middle Grade level experience in Stroke Medicine or equivalent
- Available for 2 months minimum
- Click ‘Apply’ to submit your application now!
- To discuss this role further please contact:
- Kieran Nesbeth
- TEL : 0800 690 6044
- EMAIL : Kieran.email@example.com
- For more Middle Grade Medicine roles please visit: http://www.riglocums.com/doctor-jobs/medicine/
- RIG Locums are the proud sponsors of the GMC welcome to UK practice programme (W2UKP), to read more please visit the GMC website on: http://www.gmc-uk.org/news/28680.asp