RIG Locums are looking for a Registrar with experience in either General / Acute medicine plus Gastroenterology.
- The trust requires a full time commitment as per full rota to include on calls (1 in every 4 weeks – days and nights)
- The department requires the successful candidate to start ASAP for up to 12 months.
- This post has an approved long term budget until August 2019 with a likely further extension.
Job plan is as follows;
- Normal daytime shifts are 9.00 – 17.00 (department to be confirmed as will be to fill a gap, so could be based in any of the Medicine wards). 9-5 shifts would be Gastro
- On call are mandatory and times at present would be 10.00-22.30 or 22.30 till 10.00.
- As of 5th December the times would change to 9.00-21.30 days and 21.00-9.30 nights.
To apply to the position, please forward the below documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly confirm your availability;
- Up to date CV
- References dated within 12 months
- GMC number/cert
- DBS number/cert
Senior Recruitment Consultant – Medicine
M : 074 607 82953 | T : 0800 690 6044 | F : 0800 690 6045
E : email@example.com
REFER A FRIEND AND RECEIVE £300 – http://www.riglocums.com/doctor-jobs/refer-a-candidate/