Numerous Emergency Departments throughout the United Kingdom are recruiting for Registrar and SHO Doctors to fill short and long-term rota gaps from February and March 2017.
Emergency Departments can foresee a staff deficit and are currently seeking experienced Doctors to help fill their outstanding vacancies.
The locum vacancies are fantastic opportunities for Accident & Emergency Doctors who have availability for one month or longer to work in a location of their choice whilst earning generous weekly payments.
On average locum doctors work 160 hours per month. Additional hours are usually available should the locum doctor wish to increase them.
On-site hospital accommodation is available and travel expenses can occasionally be reimbursed.
- Above average hourly pay
- Earn a lucrative sum of money whilst exploring hospitals and possible permanent work locations
- Potentially create a better work–life balance
- More time for study leave
- Flexible holidays
- Negotiable contract length and rota
- RIG Locums can support Doctors with their appraisal and revalidation.
If you are an experienced Accident & Emergency Doctor interested in working on a locum basis in the New Year, please contact Chloe Cummins for more information on the opportunities available to you via M: 07876 835 758, T: 0800 690 6044, or E: Chloe.Cummins@riglocums.com.