Rig locums are currently recruiting experienced Emergency Medicine doctors to work around the South East Coast.
This offers fantastic opportunities for SPR doctors who are available in next few weeks cover 3 months with view to extend.
Locum doctors work on average of 40 hours per week, with additional hours if you wish to increase them.
Successful candidates will work in with a supportive team of forward thinking doctors to ensure that patients are seen as soon as possible.
Benefits of working as a locum:
- Above market average pay rates
- Assist in accommodation search on or off site
- An opportunity to develop your career working in different hospitals
- Training opportunities
- Aid with making a new post an easy transition
- RIG Locums are a designated body who can support a doctor’s revalidation and appraisal
- Many vacancies are now considering candidates for 3 – 5 days a week giving flexibility for your convenience.
If you are interested in the role above or have any questions. Please contact Nikita Child for more information 0800 690 6044 / 07551 154066 or email email@example.com.